Full Plunger Motion Monitor
The Plunger Process Control System (PPC) monitors individual full plunger motions during the parison forming process. The system uses full stroke sensors and a unique method to eliminate cabling in the plunger mechanism.
As well as measuring plunger stroke for the NNPB and PB processes, gob weight is automatically controlled with closed loop technology to adjust tube height and individual plunger needles in the feeder.
The display shows by cavity the full plunger stroke profile allowing optimization of the press time and plunger up profile. All profiles are stored electronically and all data is easily displayed.
Most recent developments included plunger position profiles for BB process, allowing a visualization of the plunger operation for the first time. All the features enable the production specialists to optimize the forming process, reduce variability and improve quality.
- Full stroke motion tracking
- Gob weight control
- Wireless sensor connection
- Hot End Ware Reject HEWR
- Process data collection and storage
- Advanced diagnostic tools
- Support of all processes NNPB, BP and BB
- Status visibility with large LED display
PPC is available for the following Quick Change Plunger Mechanisms
- 4 1/4" DG
- 5" DG
- 85mm TG - 5" DG Quick Conversion
- 5 1/2" DG
- 6 1/4" DG (IS/AIS/NIS)
- 4 1/4" TG (IS/AIS)
- 4 1/4" TG - 6 1/4" DG quick conversion
- 5" TG (NIS)
- 95mm QG (NIS)
- BIS 140mm DG, 95mm TG (70mm QG)